Skip to main content

We’re going out guys------- NOT!!

Besides realizing from the above quotation that “Borat the movie” – I like! It’s just to bring to your notice that there’s something in common about a plan that me n my friends make about going karting, or bowling, or a movie followed by dinner… It’s quite simple actually -eventually it just doesn’t happen!! I mean even the law of averages favours the luckless sometimes n it rained in Champaran after God alone knows how many years to allow people to make money after the English had just saved them the embarrassment of paying “Teen guna Lagaan” ( It’s been ages n those Goras still bloody keep losing!! Come On Windies!! 2 more tests to go!!) But Seriously there does seem to be some divine force from above that just sees to it that our once gleefully gleaming eyes go red with rage ( I don’t blame God alone, I blame you too – You know who u are!! I can sense your Conscience pricking you!!! Guilty!! )

I always treat happiness as the greatest ever sadist. Coz once you're filled with it somehow, just somehow, the little rat’s finding a way out of there!! Suppose there’s a plan; say I’m selected after a long procedure to row across the Nile on a kayak or backpack through Western Europe (this is me trying the “F.R.I.E.N.D.S.” story, if it worked for that Stick Insect with a muzzled mouth called Ross, n he got to lay THE Rachel, I’m sure it’ll bring me great success) followed by the NGC cameras, it’s as if my luck is so bloody bad that saala NGC goes bankrupt!!! Not only would that but if I had to then do it on my own, Cameras would be banned internationally!! Just my Sadela luck!!

This did kinda give me an idea actually n I trusted my luck to such as extent that I made a biiig plan, no local bowling, no Dinner Vinner. But instead some sort of Massive trip maybe Goa or the likes. Buzzed One of my groups about this possibility ( One of the numerous little groups I’m part of, resembling those little Third Front type parties, useless otherwise but within themselves they feel they’re the greatest ever) Anyways without digressing (I always do, see, here I go again), since we’re a gang of 4 lifeless dodo’s who’ve basically studied our way in & out of basically everything (there, that’s a burden of my shoulder, I’m not the cool suave guy I pretend to be :P.. hehehe) It just seemed that now that we’ll be turning 21 we can consider ourselves capable of going for trips alone without being supervised by our Mammas & Dada’s. I mean Come on, the Government actually thinks we’re capable of running a family now so I’m practicing by running away from the one I have right now. Similar to the type of situations the eminent Mr. Eminem writes songs about and makes millions!!! I’m headed for success- or at least a lawsuit like Eminem’s Papa!! But then being true to our only mistress (Books re baba, we’re nerds, bhool gaya kya!!) we realized “nahi yaar, exams coming up in 6 months, no time to waste!! Scout Motto- Be prepared!!” So as expected something “came up” and now the entire group ka U-turn ho gayaa hai. So no trip, kaput. As per recent advancements we’ve made a plan for another trip (tentative, as always) but I’m sure it’s gonna form the sequel “Kaput - the failure goes on.. & on………..………. & on”. But since this was my intention initially, I failed, so, it was a success!!
I hope this is not my stat alone; it would be really pleasing to know if anyone else also has my ironical stats with severe success in failure. If you do, let’s form a gang yaar, n let’s plan to meet up n discuss this every Saturday over coffee & as expected, no one turn up!! Excelsior!!
Btw, just before posting my first blog entry we’ve made a plan for Sunday 24th May, The beach. Different group this time but with strikingly similar properties. I’m expecting it to die down, either ways I shall keep thee informed.
Keep on dreaming, Keep on living. Mazaa aata hai!!
-Joey

P.S. I am quite saddened to inform you that the Goras have beaten the Windies. There, My Lucklessness continues – now spreading its wings to my predictive capabilities. Revel in this Victory England, probably your last this year, T20 to India hi aa rahaa hai!! And since I predict so perfectly, I hope Man U wins the Champions League Final!! Hehehe *evil grin*

& Sorry but I liked this blogging stuff, so there might b more stuff from me, agar accha nahi lagaa mat padho, I’m sure waise bhi kisi ke paas itna time nahi.. So for my sake atleast this time, PLEEJ BE KIND, PATRONISE!! ENJOY!!

Comments

  1. You write just the way you talk! Ekdum rigmarole! laugh riot... could imagine you in my head talking all that crap non-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brewing coffee i dunno who u u are..bt ur absolutely rite..joey's sarcastic humour at itz pinnacle..!!!! can u gt betta joey..?? uhhmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey joerard....guud one....very soon there will be just the three dodo's...he he
    newaz july ka kuch plan banate hai yaar.....hmmm...if ur busy schedule allows you n of course,assuming u have no plans with ur "numerous" other groups... :p :p
    a thumbs up for the amazingly apt sarcasm(hum jaag chuke hai finally)tanks ;)...ur stock might fluctuate a bit though...ha ha ha ha...tc
    PS: the backpacking story which got THE Rachel laid(which by the way rachel used!!!!)...hmmm....chalega????...n by the way THE Joerard(one n only)has better odds than any muzzled mouth "ross"...hmm....all that talk about being modest!!!!! ;-)
    ...tc...peace peace.....long live the "third front"...of course we great...u feel me?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go joey boy...well written...seems all frustration has come out together.....neways keep writing so that all your thoughts reach us in a better way..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rhea...

    Hey it's Shilpa. We've met at Tak before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you...
    Ur responses are highly encouraging..
    and sorry to inform you but u've actually made me consider doing this more often..
    Look out every Sunday now..
    Joey's going global!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, what happened to the beach plan ? Was life a beach or a bitch?

    Come on, plans getting canceled is so much fun. Imagine the joyous pleasure of having to call up everybody, getting a wonderful opportunity to listen to some truly fascinating elaborate last-minute reasons for not being able to make it, and reciprocating the message to everybody else. Luckily, I've never had to face this myself (Instead, I prefer to give fascinating elaborate last-minute reasons for not being able to make it !!!)

    For example, if plans of going to Mangalore ever get scrapped, I can always blame Ram Sena's tantrums - who won't let us drink daaru - unless we let them mercilessly beat up all the women accompanying us.

    As for your predictions, keep them coming ! *shamelessly wide grin* at the Champions League Final prediction ! How about this idea - predict that every plan you make with your friends WILL fail..... *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe...
    dude the plan happened.. but since i insulted them so much i didn't have the balls to tell ppl it happened (my balls grew back now :P) hehe..

    THe CL final was heaven!! n btw, does the mention of the Ram Sena mean u've found ur long lost love for the malted colddrink?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how you keeping getting these guesses right.. As some of my facebook photos clearly evince, i was quite inebriated after a near 1 long abstinence !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe... good..
    t'was a very lonely feeling knowing that i was the only one in our grp who still maintains the passion!! but now that u've rejoined the Clan.. life shall b good.. (when ur back of course :P)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Relationshipus Nonsensiclus…

If the Title confuses you then relax, coz it’s a new term that has been given to the age old malady that has been going on for generations on end. It is a condition that generally affects the Heart( source) but then starts spreading to afflict the various other parts of the body, resulting eventually in, Failure of the Brain, i.e. Maximus Stupidus. Ladies n gentleman I present to thee, Love.. In my 21 years of research I have found out that this is by far the most overrated of Diseases, and is easily curable, though it’s preferable if it were Prevented. It has a affliction rate higher than the Common Cold, n causes more physical n mental damage than Prostrate cancer. It is also known in the inner circle as “Ladoo Motichurus, jise ho vo bhi tadpe, jise na ho vo bhi tadpe”. However one of the most lethal aspects about this disease is that if you are affected, n then if the Virus decides to leave ( sometimes, luck permitting) u still end up with “Humiliation Extremus” which is caused by t

I’m sick of killing vampires… I’m thinking of retiring..

Well, The twilight Series is pretty hot right, Even In India.. Those Really good looking kids playing “Vampires” remind me of the good old days with "Buffy-The Vampire Slayer” and then that Show “Angel” that has the “Bones” guy… Good Stuff!! So before the new Twilight movie (New Moon!! amazing link up play with the words in my opinion, better than Liverpools at the moment), in a method inspired by “The Late Show with David Letterman” ( Yes, “inspired”) I bring you my Top 10 reasons for quitting my Vampire Mutilating Job.. 1) Buffy Quit, no more eye candy at our Month end meets.. 2) The Pay is atrocious!! Plus Halloween comes just once a year, so the vampire fangs I collect to sell in the black market during that time tend to rot after a while. 3) They have blue blood, after slashing them when it sprays across the room it tends to take away my sense of achievement. Red is a lot more Motivating!! 4) There’s only one weapon to kill them u know, the Cross with a spike at the bottom,

I thought I could write a love song

Wonder how these Love song guys always know what to say.. I really thought Richard Marx & John Mayer were actually pretty gay.. I thought they write that bullshit because of what it paid.. As a grew up I realized it’s only coz it gets them laid.. It’s about time I “got some”, I don’t have much to live.. If you bought the corny line above, Babeh I’ve got a lot to “give”.. The coolest thing about a love song is the sexy slow start.. How am I to get in the mood when my inspirations are Cartman & Bart? I’m sure my lack of “love” shall cause my divorce.. Only my Mom once told me she loved me, n even that seemed forced.. I need some sexy tune to make them run around with me by the trees.. Screw that, it’s tiring, I just need something to get them on their knees.. I’ll need to learn to sing, learn the sexy art of crooning… But I really don’t know why I’ve to screw my throat, just to hear some moaning.. Play some chords from one song, steal some words from the other one.. Yup, that’s i